It begins with mutual TRUST. Simply put we are in the people business. The best way to illustrate is that we take the same approach as a physician who is not taking on new clients unless they are referred by one of their existing clients or one of their fellow physicians. So our mutual trust begins, happy to meet you, how can we assist and be of service? We are talking about what is important, people living and working in your tangible assets and investment. Therefore, our approach focuses on what will be beneficial for asset preservation, resident retention, minimizing expenditures and maximizing return on investment.
Facets of a Project Plan
Our specific process is:
- Client Interview – Investment strategy, hold period, market it serves and objectives
- Asset Assessment – Data analysis, physical condition, prior implementation and measurable outcomes
- Optimization Plan – After a full review has taken place, a strategic plan is documented, audited by the client and executed by Southern Energy Solutions.
Often there are challenges that clients could encounter.
- Not enough staffing to analyze or execute the plan efficiently
- Utilizes past implementation as a benchmark
- Rely on MRO supplies or utility companies to recommend solutions
Time is money! We outline what is the best approach and which should be implemented first to create the greatest impact on time and investment. Our experience and resources allows us to optimize a project plan to meet its deliverable target.
Not A Supply Chain
This puts us in a unique position to negotiate directly with client providers, manufacturers, identify others they are not utilizing and bring a volume leverage with other projects.
Our Value Proposition
Just as a good physician would not have a prescription ready to address a condition unfamiliar to him, we likewise take time to dot the “I’s” and cross the “T’s”. We make sure everything is understood about the project by providing an implementation process that will produce the expected results.